With Varna City Card you can:
Varna City Card – the official tourist destination card of Bulgaria’s sea capital. See more, pay less!
When you buy a digital Varna City Card, you will receive an email with a downloadable image of your card and QR code. You can use your card by downloading the image on your phone, printing it out, or by logging in to the Varna City Card mobile app!
> This card will be active for 24 hours after your first check-in at a City Card location.
> You can use your City Card within 6 months after purchase.
What do you get?
Visit for free 13 of the city’s top tourist attractions:
- Archaeological Museum – 4.5 on TripAdvisor
- Retro Museum – 4.5 on TripAdvisor
- Aladzha Monastery – 4.5 on TripAdvisor
- Stone Forest – 4.5 on TripAdvisor
- Museum “History of Varna” – 4.5 on TripAdvisor
- City Art Gallery “Boris Georgiev” – 4.5 on TripAdvisor
- Museum of National Revival – 4.5 on TripAdvisor
- Roman Thermae (2nd – 3rd C. AD) – 4.0 on TripAdvisor
- Small Roman Thermae (3rd – 6th C.AD) – 3.5 on TripAdvisor
- Ethnographic Museum – 4.0 on TripAdvisor
- Varna Zoo – 3.5 on TripAdvisor
- Aquarium – 2.5 on TripAdvisor
- Puppet Museum
With the free Craft Beer Trail self-guided tour, you can visit 3 of the best beer locations in Varna and taste different types of local craft beer!
Save on eating out, entertainment & shopping:
- Free coffee at the Social Teahouse
- 20% off to see the Wax Museum
- 45% off a Pirate Party at Pinta Varna
- 10% off a full action day at Varna Karting Track
- Free beer with every burger at The Key Beer Bar
- Free attraction of your choice at Amusement Park Sea Garden
- 10% off at Balkanik Souvenir Shop
- and many more!
Secure payments with credit/debit card or Paypal:
Anita Ilieva –
The card was very helpful! It saved me a lot of time and money. I got to see the best sights in town – very well selected! Really easy to use.
Nikolay Peltekov –
Really useful card, with places well selected. My girlfriend and I were able to visit interesting locations, at the same time to save money. Retro museum, The key beer bar, and Archaeological Museum are must! 🙂