IMPORTANT: From the 1st of October until the 30th of April, Aquapolis will be closed to visitors.
Aquapolis is the first and most beautiful water park in Bulgaria.
Situated in the North-western part of the Golden Sands Resort, the beautiful water park is built in a unique Mauritanian and Mediterranean architectural style.
Established on an area of 40 000 square meters, it combines a natural park environment with a series of artificially created elements – pools, water slides, Jacuzzi, fountains and waterfalls, ancient towers and ruins.
15% off at Aquapolis
With Varna City Card you get 15% off the entry fee at Aquapolis.
Looking for some water fun? Aquapolis is the biggest water park on the Balkans!
Aquapolis has amazing pools and slides, water temple with a waterfall, water streams, rock fragments and temple ruins, and many more attractions!
IMPORTANT: From the 1st of October until the 30th of April, The Aquapolis site will be closed to visitors.
- The voucher includes a full day stay.
- The voucher can be used only once.
- The voucher can be used by people who have the Adult or Adult & Child City Card .
- The child must be at least 1,30 metres high. If the child is shorter he/she can only use the children's pool.
- The regular price mentioned in the description is valid for Adult City Card cardholders.
- Varna City Card cannot be combined with other discounts and promotions.