The Pantheon

Monuments
5
0
Description

The Pantheon of the Fallen in Wars in the Sea Garden was inaugurated on November 6, 1959.

The enormous statuary on top of the monument is presenting two brave soldiers in the height of a fight. The ossuary is situated below the ground level. On the memorial walls are engraved the names of the fallen in the period 1923 -1944.

POST A COMMENT

Write a Review

Close