Complex Old Varna (Stara Varna) is a unique place in the heart of Varna's Greek neighbourhood.
It combines a museum of over 300 old photographs from the birth of the European City of Varna - late 19th century. It also has a wine cellar where you can taste and buy one of the best & unique Bulgarian wines.
The complex is suitable for group visits and congress tourism.
6 BGN off a museum tour & tasting of Bulgarian wines
With Varna City Card you get 6 BGN off (33% off) a museum tour and tasting of unique Bulgarian wines at Complex Old Varna.
The tour will walk you through 300 photographs of old Varna from the late 19th century.
During the wine tour, you will taste genuine wines from Bulgarian cellars and you can buy the ones you liked the most. The wine tasting will be performed by professional sommeliers.
- The tour & wine tasting take place on Saturdays at noon (12:00).
- You need to call and confirm your visit no later than 11:30 AM on A Saturday: +359 887 280 697 - Russian; +359 888 490 221 - English.
- The tour is 2 hours long.
- The deal can be used only once.
- The deal can be used by people who have an Adult or Adult & Child City Card.
- During the tasting, the child will be served juice.
- The regular price mentioned in the description is valid for Adult City Card cardholders.
- Varna City Card cannot be combined with other discounts and promotions.